Additional resources for locating medical personnel and emergency services:
Emergency Information Card
The Emergency Information Card allows you to carry your important medical information on you. If you get in an accident or are otherwise unable to speak for yourself, the card will allow emergency personnel to assist you regardless. Click the button below to be taken to an editable PDF where you can enter the relevant data and print it out to keep on your person.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOGLE CHROME:
- Once you've clicked the button above, a new tab will open with the empty form. Click on each field and fill out all the data. Filling out a field on the English half of the form will also fill out the same field on the Spanish half, if it is blank. Some fields are drop-down menus where you select an option out of a list.
- After filling out the form, find the Print button and click it. (The button is often located in the upper right corner of the screen, and usually looks like the front of a printer)
- On the left side, there should be an area near the top that says "Destination." Click the button labeled Change.
- There should be a list of available printers. One of them says "Save as PDF." Click that, and it should return you to the view of the form.
- There should now be a blue button in the upper left corner that says "Save." Click it, then choose where on your computer you want to save the completed form and click the Save button.
- Now, to print out a physical copy, click the Print button again, and once again click the Change button next to Destination.
- Select your printer out of the list.
- Click the blue Print button in the upper left corner of the screen.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADOBE ACROBAT:
- Right click on the button labeled "Emergency Information Card" above. On the menu that appears, click "Save link as..." and choose a place to save it.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat. Once it is open, click on each field and fill out all the data. Filling out a field on one half of the form will also fill out the same field on the other half, if it is blank. Some fields are drop-down menus where you select an option out of a list.
- After filling out the form, print it out.
- (Optional): You can save the filled out form by going to Print, and then, at the very top next to where it says "Printer:", selecting "Adobe PDF". Click Print, and you can then choose to save a copy of the filled out form to your computer. IMPORTANT: You cannot alter this copy once it is saved. If you need to go in to change information, you will need to start over with the blank form.